Sales Learning & Development Executive
Manchester + Travel to other locations/offices
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
Are you passionate about sales?
Enjoy coaching people to reach their goals and targets?
If so, there's an incredible opportunity in Manchester for someone like you.
You will be working amongst a small team helping an award winning FTSE IT company grow, develop and achieve their goals in their roles.
You will be required to:
- Be based in Manchester be able to travel to all other offices and locations in the UK as and when required
- Coach, develop and mentor graduates through to senior managers with their sales techniques and help them achieve their goals.
- Work alongside the learning and Development Manager
- Be familiar with the new sales learning app and train others
- Be able to look after a few accounts yourself
- Support Team Leaders and Sales Managers in developing team members
- Drive growth within the company
- Undertake regular coaching to discuss improvements, goals and challenges
- Create and develop new programmes and workshops to benefit the sales team
- Liaise with manufacturers and external trainers to provide new and relevant content to enhance the skills and knowledge of our employees
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience of dealing with customers, ideally Sales stakeholders
- A background working in sales where you achieved targets
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to manage sensitive situations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve results
- The ability to build relationships
- The ability to grab people's attention
- Able to multi task
If you have a passion to combine sales and coaching this role is like no other. You will have the opportunity to work with hundreds of other outgoing, driven, hardworking sales professionals as well as playing a vital part in the training for new starters and giving them the best start to their sales career.
To join this award winning IT company in Manchester city centre apply today by clicking the link or email or call
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.