Chess ICT are currently looking to recruit a Sales Coach to join our Knowledge Team. The successful candidate will be based at our offices in Alderley Edge, but will also be expected to work from other sites on a regular basis.This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing, ambitious business where people development is viewed as a critical factor to future success.
Officially #1 - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For 2018
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Sales Coach duties to include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the delivery of monthly Inductions
- Supporting Sales people with product, process and Sales training
- Assist with the roll out of new systems, procedures and products
- Collating and updating training collateral
- Designing and expanding training and development programmes
Essential Skills for the Sales Coach:
- Experience of a Sales Role or Sales Coaching/Training role
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a rapidly developing product mix
- Strong cultural presence demonstrating commitment to the Chess Blueprint
- Excellent communication skills
- Great motivational skills
- A clear understanding of the training cycle
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Essential to have up to date knowledge of the technologies surrounding Chess Product Set
- Understanding of partner/reseller channel
- Must be able to plan and deliver sales training sessions for all our divisions
Requirements of the Sales Coach:
- Driving licence and Car
Package Details: Sales Coach
Basic salary: Up to £25,000 p.a. dependent upon experience, reviewed annually in May.
Bonus: Discretionary company bonus to be paid every 6 months.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day (breakfast and lunch) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, normal office hours apply.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Development Opportunities
- Sales Training
- Training Coaching