Paymentsense is a business with extraordinary ambition. Since we formed in 2009 we’ve grown at a rapid rate, landing us on the Tech Track 5 years in a row. As we’ve grown it’s become more and more important to find exceptional people for every role. We don’t care where people come from as long as they bring the skills we need and live our values.
As one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech companies we are adding to our team and are now looking for an enthusiastic hand on sales coach. We see coaching as an essential part to our business and want an individual who is able to inspire and motivate our sales teams. Based in a vibrant, creative hub near Notting Hill, we are looking for an individual to come in and be part of building a coaching environment and approach that ensures we continue our success
- Work closely with the sales team to improve individual and department KPI performance
- Design and deliver training and coaching material
- Complete training needs analysis to design and deliver group and one to one coaching sessions
- Analyse and improve the outcome of all training and coaching interventions
- Produce qualitative and quantitative reports on the impact of all training and coaching interventions have had on department performance
- Regularly review and update training materials in line with industry, business, and legislative changes
- Track and record departmental performance standards, objectively and accurately in order to identify development needs
- Carry out new starter inductions, training, and coaching
- Evaluate individuals and departments' sales calls and carry out weekly coaching sessions to improve performance
- Create practical and engaging individual/group/whole team development plans , based on blended learning approach
- Experience in a sales/coaching environment
? Success in driving performance
- Enthusiastic and can do approach
- Ability to motivate individuals
- A people-person with a strong desire to help others improve
- Highly organised and able to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in delivery of classroom and one to one training interventions
- Confident in people management in training sessions
We help small businesses take card payments. We support you if you want to make it possible for customers to pay in person, online or over the phone. We’ve grown the business from nothing to being the largest Merchant Services provider in the UK by using the latest technology, designing a great product and employing the best people. In a market that was dominated by big banks we’re offering something very different and our customers love us because we never stop working to make their lives easier.
We’ve won a load of awards but we don’t like to boast and that’s not why we do it. We’re trying to build something that our customers love forever and to do that we need to find even more exceptional people for even more roles. Let us know if you think you cab help.