Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Sales Co-Ordinator
- Location: Letchworth, Herts
- Salary: £16,500 - £17,000 p.a
- Contract: Permanent, Full time
- Do you have experience working as a Sales Co-Ordinator already?
- Maybe one of your strengths is building relationships?
- Is working for a growing, family run organisation something that you've been looking for?
- Do you have the ability to provide a consistent and helpful point of contact?
- Does providing pre, mid and post sales support appeal to you?
- Are you hard working and persistent?
- Do you have strong computer knowledge?
- Do you like a challenge?
- Have you got experience making outbound sales calls?
If you answer YES to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you're looking for as a "Sales Co-Ordinator''..
Our client is a highly established within their specialised field. It's an exciting time for our client as due to their continued success they are currently expanding their business across the UK and are looking for an ambitious, hard-working and reliable Sales Co-ordinator to join their friendly team.
- Handling incoming sales ream calls from existing and potential customers company wide.
- Providing a consistent and helpful point of contact for the pre-, mid- and post-sale needs of allocated accounts.
- Making proactive outgoing sales calls to allocated existing and potential customers.
- Providing information and advice to end user sales leads and liaising with colleagues and regional distributors to facilitate sales.
- Preparing quotations and managing the sales cycle to ensure a high level of quote-to-order conversion.
- Entering orders which you have generated or received, to ensure efficient same-day despatch.
- Logging call notes, tracking opportunities and sharing customer information via CRM software.
- Developing and implementing targeted campaigns to leverage orders from allocated accounts.
Excellent corporate benefits, career progression, attractive salary and bonus are available 'for the right candidate'.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Outbound Calls
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'