The Office Support of SF Group is currently recruiting for a Permanent Sales Co-ordinator for a company based in Burton, Derby. This is a new and exciting position working for a business that manufacture and develop innovative products.
As the Sales Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing prompt and accurate quotations to customer enquiries
- Check customer accounts before placing orders to ensure credit limit is sufficient and account is up to date (trading within terms etc.)
- Keeping the customer database up to date with contact names and emails addresses etc. - make notes of important details in CRM system (customer relationship management)
- Processing customer orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Processing & logging visa transactions via the world pay portal
- Attending company exhibitions when necessary
- Pro-active chasing of samples requests through to quotation using CRM system
- Pro-active chasing of quotations through to order using CRM system
- Following up after orders dispatched
- Achieve company and individual KPI's
- Building customer relationships via the telephone (regular and meaningful contact
- Identify new sales opportunities - proactively call potential customers and followed up to ensure a sales pipeline
The hours are Monday - Thursday 09.00 - 17.00, Friday 09.00 - 16.30
The suitable individual will have experience working within a sales and target driven environment, knowledge of Pegasus Opera package is desirable and also enjoy working within a small team. My client has commitment to quality and customer service, therefore it is key that you buy in to this. In return the company offers a competitive salary and bonus structure based on targets.