Sales Coordinator, Temp to Perm, Poole
- To manage and process the day to day order and shipping flow for the organisation using its current systems.
- To establish client relationships and uphold customer service.
- To identify and respond to potential order complications
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To process customer orders in a timely fashion
- To update customers on order and shipping progress
- To respond to simple, or escalate more complex enquiries.
- To carry out supporting administrative work
DIRECT REPORTS / TEAM
The role requires extensive interfacing and collaboration with internal functions and external customers / distributors.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Job Specific / Technical Skills
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft access required.
Prior experience of using (ERP) databases would be a distinct advantage
- Customer focused
- Effective communicator and ability to develop effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Influencing skill
- Highly organised with attention to detail and ability to prioritise between workloads
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.