Fantastic opportunity to work for a well established local company that genuinely cares for it’s employees. As an experienced sales co-ordinator you can expect a salary of £22,000 with plenty of benefits and 25 days holiday.
• Sales order processing and related administration duties
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records
• Liason with customers on deliveries and any accociated problem solving
• Providing a second to non customer service
• Providing support to the department manager
The ideal candidate will have:
• Education to GCSE or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a busy sales office role
• Excellent communication, administration and customer services skills
• IT literate
• Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Organised with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work well in a team
This really is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their sales office journey.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Sales Administration
- Sales Support