A really exciting opportunity has arisen for a technically minded Sales Co-ordinator working for a super successful local company with long established roots in Bicester. Offering a generous salary of £22,000 plus excellent benefits and 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays).
Duties will include:
• Uploading orders and progress chasing
• Progress chase with suppliers
• Assist engineers in bespoke specifications
• Prepare quotations
• Prepare analysis reports
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
• City and Guilds Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or workshop trained
• A minimum of 1 years experience in a high pressure sales office or service support role
• Customer service and administration experience
• IT literate
• Organised with an exceptional attention to detail
• Second to none communication skills
For the right person this really is a great opportunity to join an exceptional employer.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Sales Administration
- Sales Support