Our client is a successful Food Ingredients and Chemicals Distribution company. They are a global business and very much a leader in their sector. They have multiple sites across the whole the UK.
Sales Support Co-Ordinator
Working alongside both the multi and single channel sales teams and on behalf of internal
stakeholders, this role must maximize and accelerate the conversion of gross margin through the
proactive support of the sales and customer experience teams through excellence in administration .
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Work along side the Sales Team to provide assistance on new business opportunities
- Administration for Monthly Quotes, regular monthly pricing and schedule pricing
- Continually develop understanding of current and potential products
- Sourcing products that are non-product managed - to meet customer needs alongside
central services team
- Develop effective relationships with Product Managers to ensure fast turn around of
- Deal with incoming telephone, postal and internet based enquiries, passing information onto
relevant departments to develop leads
- Ensure orders are captured and processed on M4 in a timely and accurate manner where
- Management, follow up and corrective actions from the daily mandatory sales reports
- Ensure quotes are sent in a timely fashion and daily review of outstanding quotations
- Daily call with all Sales Team members to discuss outstanding actions
- Project work/telemarketing back up
- Communicating with commercial team in Leeds (relating to applicable market sector) re New
customer enquiries/New products / Price requests - Resolve outstanding issues with new or existing
- Work with Sales Team to ensure sample requests are processed and completed in a timely
o Along with Sales Team review monthly bought/not bought price expiry report, and ensure
amendments to M4 are completed in a timely fashion
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure Product code creation meets the reasonable
expectations of the customer
- In conjunction with Sales Team ensure sales platform is up to date and current
- Attend weekly and monthly reviews with line manager
- Review current month sales analysis and ensure this is communicated to the sales team and
depot on a daily/weekly basis
- Provide cover when required, undertaking any reasonable tasks or duties assigned by the
Sales Manager from time to time that are related to the effective and efficient performance of the
depot providing they are within the post holders skills and ability .
- Experience in a sales support position ideally within FMCG or Manufacturing.
- Excellent IT, organisation and communication skills.
- Polite, professional and friendly manner.
What’s on Offer
- £20k + benefits.
- Sales Team