Our company, Procure Wizard, provides market leading software for hotel chains, restaurants, bars, pubs, universities and leisure clubs. Since Procure Wizard launched in 2010, the company has grown exponentially and we now have more than 15,000 active users across 150+ groups, and our reputation as the industry leader just keeps on growing. Our office, based at Straiton Retail park with Sainsbury’s, Costco and Ikea only a stone’s throw away, is a fun environment, especially with our Ping Pong table, arcade machine and office dog, Ziggy. We also have regular team building days out, with Chester Races being our most recent.
We are seeking an outgoing, commercially minded sales coordinator to actively contribute to the success and growth of the company. Working in the sales and marketing department, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering the company's annual engagement plan, helping to continue our success as the leading provider of hospitality management solutions and better establish ourselves in other sectors. We are looking for a commercially minded team player, someone who will bring great enthusiasm to the role and celebrate the success of the company.
- Possessing full responsibility for managing the sales demonstration calendar
- Arranging and booking demonstrations for all inbound sales enquiries for the Managing Director, Sales Directors and all field based sales demonstrators
- Organising all sales demo administration, including lead forms, calendar invites, travel for the demonstrator (if necessary), webinar invites, updating salesforce, etc.
- Assisting with leading prospects through the sales pipeline - following up on all demonstrations with the customer and the demonstrator, sending key sales and marketing collateral, etc.
- Supporting all sales and marketing activity, including, for example, product up-sell, product launch and partnership campaigns through such mediums as direct mail
- Thinking of new sales campaign ideas, obtaining information and knowledge from product development and operations teams to create compelling messages for each stage of the customer life-cycle (prospect, adoption, retention, etc.)
- Supporting the wider sales and marketing activities including organising sales events, PR initiatives, etc.
- Sharing key information with the wider team such as celebrating key successes and verbal commitments
- Conducting weekly and monthly sales analysis for reporting purposes
- 9 hours of the week will be dedicated to identifying and approaching organisations via telephone, from databases provided, that would benefit from our product and arranging qualified appointments and demonstrations for our the sales team.
- Supporting the Managing Director with diary management, booking travel and accommodation
- Supporting sales activity across our sister companies, Enhance Consult and TriTender, as and when required
Key Skills and Personal Characteristics Required:
- Positive and outgoing with a bubbly personality and heaps of enthusiasm
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confident phone communication, especially in speaking to senior level executives
- Commercially minded
- Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume workload
- Able to take direction
- Ability to prioritise and work on the right opportunities and activities
- Experience using a CRM (ideally salesforce)
- Fluent English verbal and written skills
Hours and Salary:
- This is a full-time role of 5 days per week, working 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Starting salary of £18,000 per annum
- End of year performance related bonus
- A great opportunity to work for a growing, successful organisation
- Attractive pension
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Company social events
- Personal development programme
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Sales Administration
- CRM databases