Role: Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08.45 - 17.30
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Our focus is to provide a premium service at all times so we are looking for an experienced Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator to help support our fantastic estate agency sales teams in Redhill. Based in our Redhill office, this role is vital to our business in ensuring our property sales reach a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator duties will include:
- Delivering high level of customer service by "out-passioning" our competitors
- Liaising with solicitors, lenders, estate agents ensuring a fast seamless service so property sales are managed with the upmost speed and efficiency
- Working to targets and goals
- Supporting the sales team as necessary
Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator you will need to be:
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Confident, resilient and enjoy communicating
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
Salary: £19,000 + OTE £23,000
You may have experience in a similar type role, or worked as an estate agent who perhaps would like to work Monday to Friday, or worked in a mortgage processing/conveyancing role.
If this role look like the role for you or someone close you you then DONT HESSITATEAPPLY TODAY or contact one of our team for more information.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job