Enjoyed a career in Estate Agency but fancy a change of role? Driven by seeing things through to the end and making a difference?
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £19,000 + OTE £23,000
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08.45 - 17.30
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
Our focus is to provide a premium service at all times so we are looking for 3 additional sales administrators to help support our fantastic estate agency sales teams across the Surrey Cubitt & West Group. Working as part of a small team and covering eleven branches, you will be the "go to person" to make sure that property sales for our clients reach a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
Duties will include:
- Delivering high level of customer service by "out-passioning" our competitors
- Liaising with solicitors, lenders, estate agents ensuring a fast seamless service so property sales are managed with the upmost speed and efficiency
- Working to targets and goals
- Supporting the sales team as necessary
We need you to be:
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- Confident, resilient and enjoy communicating
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
You may have experience in a similar type role, or worked as an estate agent who perhaps would like to work Monday to Friday, or worked in a mortgage processing/conveyancing role.
This is a rare opportunity and a great challenge! Apply now to avoid disappointment.