Sales Co-ordinator : Internet
Due to continued expansion, within their Sales Department, my client is looking for an experienced Sales Coordinator, to work within their existing Team. This is a key role and the successful candidate should be enthusiastic, adaptable and able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision. They must be effective communicators at all levels, who can work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Drive and a desire to succeed would be an obvious advantage.
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Good overall competency in the use of a PC
- Proven Sales Office / Administration experience and be able to work as part of a Team.
- Proven Communication skills including an excellent telephone manner.
- Pro-active follow up of quotations and pending enquiries.
- The ability to multi-task with a high degree of flexibility towards the daily work pattern.
- Numeracy and Attention to detail is essential, together with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Process Orders accurately to meet warehouse picking deadlines.
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook are desirable.
- A knowledge and interest in the Tiling Industry would be an added advantage, as would experience of Sage 200, however, this is not essential, as training will be provided.
Hours:42.5 hoursper week, including flexible working to accommodate weekend Saturday working. Mon - Fri (2 week shift pattern) Week 1: 8:30 am - 17:30 pm Week 2: 10:00 am - 19:00 pm plus 1 Saturday in 3 (9:00 - 16:00).
Salary: Up to £19,650 (incl Saturdays) £24,000 - £26,000 O.T.E.
Location: Kettering, Northants.
Shortlisting now. Click apply and your CV will reach my inbox immediately. Immediate start for the right candidate.