Are you an experienced Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Bid/Proposals Administrator, Costing Administrator or similar, with experience in the Construction, Heating or Plumbing industry?
Would you welcome the opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful company who offer great opportunities for progression, a collaborative & lively working environment and competitive remuneration?
If so, the role of Sales Coordinator for this International company could provide exactly the new challenge you seek.
Utilising your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will work closely with clients and internal colleagues to prepare quotations that are fit for purpose and competitively priced.
You will be the point of contact for queries regarding quotations that have been provided, working with the client and internal departments to resolve any design, technical or pricing concerns, ensuring the customer receives high levels of service and regular communication.
Most communication with customers will be via telephone, but there will be the occasional requirement to attend face to face meetings.
You will support new and existing projects, managing the live project portfolio, liaising with customers and keeping records up to date.
As a pro-active team member, you will also research and assess opportunity for the product range to be built into upcoming projects belonging to other teams/departments/sites within the group.
Your excellent customer service skills will see you follow the sale through from quotation to delivery and installation, ensuring expectations are met and the customer kept abreast of any changes to the agreed schedule.
- To take up this varied role, we seek an applicant with the following:
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the Construction, Heating or Plumbing industry.
- High levels of organisation and the ability to effectively prioritise your workload
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy, with the confidence to work with figures, ensuring accuracy in costing & pricing
- The ability to utilise your own initiative and take a pro-active approach to ensuring sales targets are reached and quotations followed up in a timely manner
- The motivation to understand product ranges, relevant target markets and technical drawings/data
In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package. Details of which will be provided to suitable applicants, along with a full job description, prior to any CV submission to our client.
- Sales Administration
- Sales support
- Customer support
- Order support