Sales Center Manager
Purpose of the Role
To provide a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service for the companies Center in Bristol whilst ensuring that sales targets are reached/exceeded in line with the Company strategy.
Key Areas of Responsibility
To ensure the effective running of the Center by delivering enhanced sales performance, ensuring excellent customer service delivery and ensuring the daily duties are performed by the team and ensure the Center’s profitability is in line with companies expectations.
- Deliver a consistent and exceptional standard of customer service in the Center
- Ensure sales targets are reached/exceeded in line with Company strategy and KPIs
- Engage with customers in order to fully understand their needs and provide the appropriate help and support to ensure the correct product is sold
- Develop your knowledge/skills to become the product specialist, able to promote benefits and give guidance to customers on machines and accessories
- To be aware of, build and develop networks and relationships with local customers in conjuction with Target Market Managers/Sales within the Company
- Develop Center sales through active selling and promotions, utilising the support of other departments within the business
- Identifying and passing on sales leadsensuring all opportunites are maximised
- Responsible for the general cleanliness of the Center including all fixtures, fittings, flooring and machines are clean and in working order at all times
- Communicate effectively to the team daily, weekly and monthly Center targets, clearly identifying what this means in terms of sales, profitability, costs, staffing levels etc.
- Ensure that all point of sale merchandising materials and any other visual display items are appropriately placed in the Center and that customer/sales information is correctly displayed, up to date and relevant to obtain maximum profitability
- Responsible for supporting the development of the team through providing on the job training and skills transfer and constantly updating and assessing customer service techniques ensuring a well-trained and highly motivated team and performing half year and annual appraisals for your team via Success Factors
- To receive deliveries and organise stock into the Center, in line with customer service needs and merchandising standards
- Overall management of stock in all locations
- Ensure that stock is managed within set KPI’s monthly and annually
- Review the non-movement of product lines within the Center managing exit plans for such lines
- Manage entry and exit plans of new and end of line product lines
- To support team meetings and the store communications processes, ensuring that the team are kept up to date on a variety of customer, store, product and company issues
- Responsible for opening and closing the Center/maintaining the security of the Center
- Overseeing the consistency of logging service requests under warranty and fixed cost repairs via Oneview
- Enuring all Processing for Sales and Service Invoicing is complete and Invoices are produced as a result
- Ensure all SAP transactions are reconciled by month end
- Managing the the temporary removal of Professional Machines from the Showroom for Demo purposes via the ASM and Academy
- Reconcilliation of all Center transactions via worldpay, Chip & Pin and Cash
- Branch Manager
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"