Reports to: Head of Sales
Salary: Circa £40,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Full time (Mon-Fri) 45 hours per week (09:15am- 7:30pm)
Location: Bournemouth/ Poole
Our client are a fast-moving life insurance brokerage with a difference. Winning 'Protection Firm of the Year’ twice in the last 5 years means they are extremely passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic. Trusted by some of the UK’s leading providers they tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
They are looking to appoint an experienced sales data performance analyst to manage, oversee and optimise the performance of their lead data on a day to day basis and in real time.
The ideal candidate will have experience in assessing performance trends, compiling reports and providing a commentary on such reports to the senior management team. In addition you would be expected to design a formal data strategy plan focused on optimising data performance, and make recommendations for improvement in line with a performance improvement strategy that would focus on increasing front to back conversion and improving overall return on investment.
- Real time management, review and allocation of leads to maximise performance
- Monitoring team and agent performance through their in-house system and reporting solutions, to maintain maximum productivity with minimum idle time
- Intra Day, Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting of key KPI’s and other performance indicators
- Proactively monitor outbound contact volume and lead to sale outcomes
- Devise an end to end process outlining the overall management and tasks required to deliver the objectives of the role
- Monitor adherence to due process and challenge non-compliance
- Due diligence and re-distribution of leads in line with resource activity/ availability
- Conduct regular spot checks and audits around process adherence as well as status outcome discipline
- Provide timely corrective feedback (to appropriate manager) in line with defined processes
- Design a robust 'Reject’ management policy and process with clear definition’s/ criteria and oversee the execution and reporting
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience within a B2C financially regulated based outbound call centre role within a lead management function
- Ability to work in a fast paced sales orientated environment
- Need to have a hands on approach and ability to respond to real time challenges with short term solutions to support intra-day requirements
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the lead flow process from beginning to end
- Ensure all campaigns are compliant and meet all regulatory and legal requirements including OFCOM, DPA and FCA
- Minimum of intermediate skills in the Microsoft packages
- Experience working with SQL
- Ability to provide support to the wider analytical and business intelligence function as required
What We Offer:
In addition to your basic salary you can expect:
- A List Business Card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons plus much, much more.
- Innovative incentives
- No weekend working
- Christmas and birthdays off plus an annual holiday allowance
- Plenty of local offsite parking
- Death in service benefit
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Eyecare policy
- Financial and wellbeing support
It is Birchfield Recruitment’s policy, that we to respond to all applications within three working days. If your application is not taken forward by us please be assured that your details will not be retained unless you specifically request us to do so.
Birchfield Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Life Insurance
- Lead Management
- Performance Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job