To generate leads for L&C by telephoning new customers who have made an enquiry directly or via a 3rd party to L&C as well as contacting existing customers. You will also be required to take inbound calls as part of this job rolePrinciple Accountabilities
- To make outbound telephone calls to prospective and existing customers in a timely and professional manner and transfer calls to advisers when appropriate.
- To make a positive first impression on L&C customers and demonstrate high standards of customer care with a professional and courteous telephone manner.
- To work in an efficient and professional manner that helps meet performance targets in terms of calls made and leads transferred.
- To effectively manage the new leads and Holding pots in MPS and ensure that calls are made and other actions are recorded accurately.
- To action feedback to estate agents and builders in a timely manner ensuring you are updating the agent/builder after every call attempt, whilst marinating a high level of service in a professional manner.
- To action any estate agent/builder requests in a timely manner and raise any concerns to the management team.
- Answer inbound calls in a timely and professional manner making a positive first impression on L&C customers.
- Maintain positive working relationships with advisers
- Maintain positive working relationships with estate agents/builders
- Ensure a rapport and relationship building is at all times paramount and raises any issues with the management team.
- Ensure decision in principle packs (DIPS) are issued in an efficient and accurate manner.
- To effectively manage customer care call and ensure the calls are made ensuring all actions are recorded accurately.
- To work effectively with other Outbound Callers to ensure that leads are prioritised correctly and called in a timely fashion.
- To communicate in an appropriate and professional manner with advisers when transferring leads.
- All written communications in letters and emails to be of a high standard without grammatical or spelling errors.
- To complete all administration in a timely and accurate manner.
- To answer all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner, transfer to the appropriate person accurately and efficiently.
- To check the audix messages regularly and ensure the details are accurately passed on to the relevant person
- To distribute all received faxes.
- To ensure you are efficiently entering all client details onto MPS and ensuring you are 100% accurate.
- Ad hoc duties
In addition to the duties set out in the Job Description the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the Company's business
Minimum criteria 5 GCSE'S at Grades A-C to include English and Maths and 2 A'Levels or equivalent.