Sales / CAD Engineer - German Speaking required. My client is a well-established manufacturer of metal fabricated equipment based in the Exeter area. The successful Technical Sales Engineer - German Speaking will have a proven background in developing business, be proficient in AutoCAD and will ideally hold an engineering qualification.
The role will be situated within a busy Sales environment, of a growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineering qualified candidate to be trained within the industry.
Sales / CAD Engineer - German Speaking Position Overview
- Developing business with overseas Distributors
- Use the information provided by either the customer or the Area Sales Manager to create site drawings using AutoCAD.
- Managing the company's range of existing Distributors
- Producing engineering quotations
- Liaise with the customer to understand the customer's requirements
- Liaising closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure efficient work-flow
Sales / CAD Engineer - German Speaking Position Requirements
- Proven background within Developing Business & Account Management, ideally with overseas Distributors
- Fluent written & verbal German communication skills
- Ideally hold an engineering qualification or apprentice served
- Based within a commutable distance of Honiton
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, CRM systems and Excel desirable
Sales / CAD Engineer - German Speaking Position Remuneration
- £18,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- 20 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy