Job Title: Sales Business Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a thriving manufacturing business with a great history and very bright future. An opportunity has arisen for a talented Sales Manager to join and lead the team, based in Banbury. Reporting to the Head of Sales you will be integral to the future success of the business and will take full P&L responsibility for growing margins across several key clients. The role offers variety and significant future possibilities.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure full communication between internal and external parties
- Retain and grow existing business
- Customer focused partnerships
- Manage major character client licenses
- Monitor selected own label products
- Take full responsibility of P&L of category
- Develop growth strategy in conjunction with leadership team
- Delivering new product development
Desirable experience and skills:
- It is essential to demonstrate previous experience within an FMCG environment
- High levels of communication and ability to adapt style accordingly.
- Ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Fiscally aware with ability to read P&L sheets
- Tenacious attitude with a "go get them" outlook
- Quickly adjust expectations and plans to meet varying business needs
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Matthew on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job