Hello and welcome to EcoScent.
We are looking for a confident and capable business developer to join the team at EcoScent. You will be responsible for new business and account management.
This role will require you to use a range of business development skills to engage with new clients, meet with company decision makers and negotiate to convert sales. This is a great opportunity to thrive in a fast paced growing market and to be integral to the market growth of EcoScent.
Our ideal candidate will have current knowledge and experience in a front line sales role selling to small and large companies. You will have experience/knowledge of researching organisations, self lead generation, securing meetings, attending meetings to pitch/sell & following through a sales cycle to conclusion.
· Manage a pipeline of prospective clients including proactively researching to identify key decision makers to engage with the customer and secure face to face meetings, building relationships.
· Create and drive new business through sales pitches, presentations and sales proposals.
· Use a variety of styles to persuade and negotiate appropriately to overcome objections to a positive conclusion.
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Track and record activity via CRM tool and close deals to meet targets.
· Work as a team player with the wider EcoScent team.
· Represent EcoScent at industry events, fairs and conferences.
· To undertake any other reasonable requests to help EcoScent team as a whole to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of the business.
· To carry out duties in a responsible way at all times in compliance with EcoScent polices.
Required Skills & Attributes:
· Demonstrable experience in closing deals in B2B sales.
· Proven track record of regularly achieving and exceeding sales targets.
· First class communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
· Ability to build relationships and discover prospective client’s needs and leverage this through solution selling.
· Confident, capable, enthusiastic, driven, ambitious and hungry to succeed.
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
· Self-motivated, organised with great prioritisation skills.
· A problem solving mind-set.
- Closing Deals
- Overcome Objections