Sales & Business Development Manager - Specialist Recruitment Division
Reports to: UK Sales Director
The Sales & Business Development Manager is a highly visible position that will be responsible for the acquisition of new business opportunities and expansions of additional business with existing clients through a proactive and focused approach to business development.
Products and service sold will include the full service offering of both my Recruitment Clients professional staffing business and their RPO / MSP Services business.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including maintaining an active target list of clients (cold and warm prospects) and proactively selling the services of the Group through following a structured sales plan.
- Leveraging of existing relationships to identify opportunities to sell project recruitment solutions or broader RPO / MSP services.
- Market mapping to identify new clients and proactively selling our range of services.
- Receiving and actioning all corporate sales leads and RFP/RFI requests and owning responsibility for the qualification and sales/response process.
- Acting as the primary point of contact during the sales process.
- Playing a leading role in the production and submission of RFI, RFP and Presentation documentation.
- Owning document control and responsibility for proof reading all materials that are submitted to the client to ensure the highest standards of accuracy and control.
- Taking the role of lead negotiator (with the support of colleagues as required) on my Recruitment clients behalf during the negotiation of pricing and terms and conditions and 'closing’ the sale.
- Providing colleagues with timely, comprehensive and accurate summaries of the progress of negotiations, to include any revised offers and Best and Final proposals that the client may require.
- 5 years minimum experience within a sales environment, recruitment sector experience is highly preferred.
- Track record of exceptional achievement within a dedicated sales function or exceptional sales achievement within an operational role.
- Comprehensive understanding of complex sales processes.
- Outstanding communicator with an appropriate level of gravitas for selling to senior decision makers.
- Business Development