An award winning legendary catering and hospitality specialist delivering world-class guest experiences seeks an innovative, target driven and proactive individual to drive and develop new business.
We've been leading the way by working with some of the biggest brands, events, festivals and major sport projects for over 30 years, never forgetting that every single one is unique. Infinitely flexible and always approachable, we use knowledge, craft and culinary flair to create the perfect solution and the best impression, feeding imagination along the way.
As an experienced sales and business development professional, you will be able to show success in your current role, and demonstrate a relentless and fearless attitude to outbound and proactive selling, driving pipeline and converting into profitable event revenue.
With a black book of contacts, you will be commercially savvy, target driven, and be a natural sales person who can develop long lasting relationships. You will maximise on all new business as well as maintaining the growth of the existing business. You will build and develop relationships within the corporate and MICE sectors, venues, stadia and arenas.
You will assist the management team in creating and implementing sales and marketing strategies. engage in networking opportunities, and help shape short, medium and long-term business planning. It is expected that you will be accustomed to, and enjoy being field based, as well as managing your own diary.
- Have experience of commercial activities within catering, hospitality, hotels and/or events
- Be self-motivated, able to work on own initiative
- Hungry, ambitious and driven for success
- Be an engaging communicator rather than a 'salesy' communicator
- Know what good looks like in terms of a truly quality, diverse and high-profile catering offering
- Be creative and innovative when it comes to creating bespoke solutions
- Be naturally passionate about food and quality service
- Be immaculately presented and confident in presenting with flair and personality
- Have a keen eye for detail when compiling lengthy tender documents
- Want to contribute to an award-winning team
- Be organised and efficient in managing a busy diary and balancing a demanding workload.
- Identify new sales leads, pitching to prospective clients, commercial negotiations, drawing up and implementing agreements.
- Developing strategic partnerships with new clients.
- Pro-actively building strong relations with the Corporate, MICE, Venues, Stadia
- To oversee management and growth of clean databases
- Organising and attending meetings, events and exhibitions on behalf of the company
- Network in relevant circles to raise the profile of the company and maintain our existing good reputation.
- To undertake regular competitor analysis
- Collecting and collating feedback from all leads.
- Creating, designing and writing copy for marketing materials in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Work with the marketing team to research, development, implementation and review of campaigns.
- Researching and identifying new niches, websites and trends to integrate into our marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up-to-date with latest developments in the event and hospitality industry, online marketing and social media.
- Developing content ideas for regular newsletters
- Compiling weekly stats, reports for internal distribution.
- Assisting the management with ad hoc duties as required.
£32k - £38k Base
25% bonus + Uncapped commission