Sales & Business Development Executive, Norwich, Perm, £19,000pa (Realistic OTE of £40,000)
R13 are currently searching for a Sales & Business Development Executive to join an award-winning company that specialises in both digital and print products for clients across an array of industries. Joining a small team as part of a new arm of the business, the main purpose of your role will be to generate and source leads within a select location, promoting advertising space via B2B sales.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to head start their career in sales. You will be joining one of Norwich’s most exciting and ambitious companies where you will be able to develop a long-lasting career working alongside tenacious individuals of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels.
**No previous sales experience needed**
Duties to include:
- Conducting research to source business leads within a select geographical location.
- Generating own leads from your research, covering a range of company sectors.
- Proactively contacting these leads, building a professional rapport.
- Making high volume outbound calls, effectively handling objectives.
- Successful use of social media to contact senior business leaders.
- Managing own pipeline, working in advance to ensure consistent revenue generation.
- Understanding each client and proposing an advertisement opportunity in the publication.
- Working within a dynamic team whilst achieving success on an individual basis.
You will be:
- A passion to develop a strong sales career.
- Able to work in a high volume sales environment, illustrate a resilient attitude.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Have a tenacious and driven approach, motivated to succeed.
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative.
- Capability to achieve and exceed targets and KPI’s.
- Quickly be able to learn and develop enhanced sector knowledge, be naturally inquisitive.
- Be commercially minded with an interest in business.
- Previous experience in Telesales, B2B sales, account management and negotiation is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Starting salary is £19,000 increasing to £21,000 after successful completion of probation plus an uncapped commission structure (realistic OTE £40,000, with top earners achieving <£50,000). This is a full time, permanent opportunity working from Norwich City Centre, open planned offices with working hours of 40 per week, Monday to Friday 7am-4pm.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Business Development
- Outbound Calls
- Commercially minded
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'