Agenda Recruitment has partnered with a Market leading Print Agency based in Hertfordshire.
We are looking for a Sales Business Administrator to join a growing team operating across the European and American markets. The role requires someone who has an interest in and ability to discuss technical issues in a fast passed commercial environment.
The Business Administrator would work closely with the Commercial Department and support chasing quotations.
We are looking for a candidate who has a diligent work ethic and exemplary telephone manner to join a successful and long established team.
- Provide sales administrative functions for all international sales
- Provide holiday cover and support for UK sales
- Build professional relationships with international clients
- Prepare project related information on potential new customers
- Provide a proactive approach identifying prospective customers within defined market Sectors.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person, email & via telephone
- Must be prepared to speak to international customers on telephone
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively supporting sales team
- Multi-tasking ability is a must
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking and crisis management
- Microsoft Office packages, including Word, Excel & Power Point
- Numerate & Literate
- Dealing with rejection demonstrating resilience & tenacity