We are recruiting for a fantastic new role, Sales Branch Manager Freight Forwarding - and it offers a very attractive pay package!
***Candidates must have proven Freight Forwarding experience, either from a Senior Operational role or a successful Business Development position.***
European Road Freight Forwarding knowledge is advantageous.
You will be responsible for a professional and motivated team of 20 staff. This is an existing role so there is already a good structure to settle into, but still very much the opportunity to add value to the department.
Typical duties will include but not be limited to-
- Being responsible for all sales and customer service functions within the branch.
- Being ultimately responsible for achievement of targets.
- Setting targets for staff.
- Staff management and training.
- Recruitment of new staff.
- Developing new business.
- Maintaining existing business.
- Customer service.
- Liaising with other departments and branches.
- Implementing and complying with company policies and procedures.
- Report compiling.
- Ad hoc duties.
Your role will be split -
- 50% New business generation, account management.
- 50% Staff management, development and administration.
The ideal candidate will be confident, business savvy, have exceptional people/communication skills, management abilities and be able to multi task and cope in a busy work environment.
A really exciting company to join, offering candidates a bright future with endless potential and opportunities.
***Definitely a job role not to be passed up, so apply today***
To apply for this position please submit your CV. By submitting your CV to us you are giving us consent to provide our client with your information if we believe your experience meets with our client's criteria. Candidates who are successful in being short-listed will be contacted in due course. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep you informed of future opportunities. Thank you for your interest in our vacancy.
- Branch Manager
- Business Development
- Customer Services
- Management Skills
- Freight Forwarding