Sales Associate , Asset Services
One of our large Financial clients is currently looking for a Sales Associate to join there team
The ideal candidate would have a keen interested within the financial sector, motivated to build on their skills & experience
Provides sales support to the Sales team responsible for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Primarily this role will be to support the Sales Manager in the Middle East and there will be opportunities to provide support to the other Sales Managers across the EMEA region.
Maintains up to date market research of target markets/sectors.
Supports the RFP and sales teams to gather accurate information from the business and reviews RFP responses to ensure it is customized to prospects needs.
In conjunction with the Sales Manager, gather key statistics externally/internally in order to support the preparation of the fee models.
responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1.Produces sales reports on a regular and ad hoc basis. Maintain up to date market research of target markets/sectors.
2.Research new markets/sectors of interest
3.Research prospect profile and work alongside sales managers on key deals.
4.Support the RFP and sales teams as required to gather accurate, timely and quality information from the business and reviewing drafts ensuring the RFP is customized to prospects' needs.
5.Prepare fee models and proposals.
6.Prepare, support and coordinate all aspects relating to sales presentations and due diligence visits such as presentation booklets, supporting sales material, briefing memos and sessions, agendas, etc.
7.Maintain sales/prospect database.
8.Represent alongside sales team at certain conferences as appropriate.
- Produce monthly prospect and sales snapshot reports and quarterly sales insight reports.
- Analyze prospect data to assist sales team focus on target markets/prospects, differentiators and product gaps.
- Support the Sales Manager in the pre-meeting sales preparation process.
- Advocate and practitioner of Franklin Covey's Helping Clients Succeed sales structure (training will be provided). Working with the Sales team to support these principles and utilizing the Franklin Covey best practice tools.
- General Administration to support Sales Manager based off-shore.
The role is to be based in London and will report into the Head of Sales Operations.
Key Characteristics and Skills
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial products and services and basic sales concepts usually obtained through related work experience or formal education is required to assist with sales process
- Excellent excel and powerpoint skills
- Strong numerical ability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required to interact with clients
- Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- A flexible, proactive and "can-do" attitude
- Team player
- Sales Associate
- Financial/Banking Asset Services (
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'