My client is a market leader for delivering the best service in the market and we are looking for the best to join there expanding team. Due to extensive growth within the business we are looking for a Sales Administrator to join the vibrant sales team in their modern offices.
The role would be suited to a an out going and driven candidate, with the ability to self start and work independently and as part of the team. You will have strong administrative skills with the ability to speak to existing customers and supporting them with the best possible service. This role will include supporting the sales team with making and arranging appointments but also supporting within the admin team.
The duties of the role are as follows,
* Verify and update existing customer records
* Contact customers through written, electronic and telephone methods as appropriate and at the correct intervals
* To prepare Mortgage & Protection appointments
* Produce periodic and reports and analysis on operational and sales activity for the Management Team
* Follow all procedures and processes that apply
* Meet and maintain quality standards and competency in work undertaken
* Meet the agreed deadlines and key performance indicators
* To maintain up to date office supplies
* To maintain office records to comply with our Regulatory or Legal obligations
* Ensure that all current regulation guidelines are met
*To ensure Money Laundering Guidelines and the Data Protection Act are met
* Ad hoc duties as and when required by the Sales Manager or any Director or member of the Management Team
Along with an extremely competitive basic salary, there is an uncapped bonus scheme in place. 20 days holiday and a competitive pension scheme in place also
Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Short-listing begins immediately
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group'srecruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job