Sales Associate - Competitive Salary - London
Are you a Sales professional with plenty of initiative, looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced and exciting firm? Cytec Solutions is looking for a Sales Associate to generate leads and meet sales goals. This is a very diverse and well-rounded role, giving you the chance to prove your abilities, as well as learn from the best.
Your job will involve generating new business opportunities, following up sales opportunities, maintaining accurate sales data as well as playing a vital role in the growth and success of the company which means it’s essential that you are confident, outspoken and driven.
- Identifying sales targets and making the initial contact
- Arranging meetings for the Sales Director
- Preparing sales reports
- Maintaining accurate sales databases and records
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with social media and conventional marketing programs
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
Cytec Solutions is a technology company, with a pedigree for developing, implementing and supporting tailored solutions in the fields of share plan administration and insider management.
Established in 2002, Cytec Solutions works on developing high quality, innovative software solutions. Cytec Solutions work with FTSE listed companies, private organisations and administrators/ trustees, all of whom expect reliable and cost-effective solutions. Take this exciting opportunity to play a real part in the extended growth of this progressive company.
The key skills and responsibilities of a Sales Associate:
- Previous experience in sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Experienced and familiar with social media
Feeling excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Please click the apply now button to find out more.