We are currently partnering with a growing consultancy that provides Immigration services for organisations and individuals, in their search for a Sales Associate in their Berkshire office
The successful candidate will work within a great sales team and will receive extensive training from the moment you step through the door.
You will have the opportunity to work with a great team where you will receive regular training and the opportunity to develop you career within an established and expanding organisation.
- Proactively contact pre-generated leads from the client's website by phone and e-mail to assess needs, advise on the services the client provides and successfully close the business.
- Once you have successfully closed the business, you will then pass the client details on to the casework team to continue to manage the application process.
- Responsible for operating your own pipeline efficiently and interacting with customers so you can acomplish and exceed your sales targets.
- You will receive extensive training and you will have access to great sales tools and techniques in order to ensure you make a success out of this role.
- Sales background is essential for this role, however no Immigration experience is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Must be sales driven and have target driven approach
- Immigration industry knowledge is ideal, however this is not essential
- You will be highly organised and you will have the ability to work independently.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job