Are you an experienced Estate Agent looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to move away from the run of the mill, stereotypical image of Estate Agency?
Do you feel that all of your current hard work receives little reward and no praise?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then we would like to talk to you as we are looking to recruit a motivated, ambitious Property Professional in the Wetherby area, who will partner with a highly ambitious and dynamic Franchise Owner; whose business has cultivated a fantastic local reputation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working alongside the Business Owner maximising the overall income and profitability
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities whilst building and maintaining strong client relationships and maximising your customers’ requirements
- Adopt a positive and motivational approach to stimulate a culture of professional behaviour and customer care at all times
- Arrange and attend viewings, providing an informative and helpful service to all customers
- Manage the sales process from valuation to completion!
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience as an Estate Agency Sales Manager, Senior Negotiator or Valuer is essential
- A passion for property is vital for this opportunity
- Proven background in building long lasting customer relationships is key
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Our client values integrity!
- A desire and drive to be successful
- Driving licence and own car
- Work from home with complete flexibility to manage your own time and diary
- High earnings potential and completely uncapped commission
- Robust, hybrid estate agency model - they are not just an “online estate agent”
- National class training with market leading experts
- Ongoing marketing campaigns proven to generate leads
- All the tools are provided including industry leading software
This position is self-employed, however the earning expectation could easily be within the range of £40,000 - £50,000. If you are not ready for self-employment we would still like to talk to you as there are other options that can be discussed.
For more information contact Nick Marlow at Rayner Personnel
"Office Assistant jobs in London"