Company: Flen Health
Position: Sales Associate
Therapy Area: Dermatology
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Ashfield Healthcare are proud to be supporting Flen Health in an upcoming team expansion project. Due to rapid growth, and a rich product pipeline resulting in the launch of new products into new categories in the near future, we have opportunities throughout the UK for Sales Associates looking to begin their career in medical sales in this reputable, distinguished firm. Based in Belgium, Flen Health is an advanced wound care company building an international reputation for developing, manufacturing and marketing a range of advanced wound care products.
The Sales Associate will be working with District Nurses, Practice Nurses, Nursing Homes as well as specialist hospital departments, and will be responsible and accountable for sales delivery in a defined geography, coordinating all Flen Health with any given account, while developing and implementing account plans for a varied product portfolio. You will be responsible for:
• Monitoring sales- verses-target each month and demonstrating an accurate awareness of what is required to ensure targets are achieved.
• Adhering to company administrative processes and policies
• Winning new customers (GPs, Hospitals, Wound Networks) and maintenance and expansion of existing customers to build a long term relationship
• Creating product sales presentations, including training and further education for our customers, stakeholder and new colleagues
• Identifying potential problems and creating a plan of action to overcome on territory
• Initiating actions towards key customers in collaboration with Line Manager and the marketing department with the aim of creating customers’ loyalty and product knowledge
• Creating a working document business plan which outlines the formulary status of all existing and new products.
• Continuously keeping up with evolutions and developments by keeping her/his knowledge up to date in order to deliver a credible service that is based on actual knowledge.
• Analysing sales data to ensure optimal results and resources allocation.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent through significant experience in a sales environment.
• Demonstrated skill in working with different levels and types of customer groups and influencing key decision makers
• Competence in the use of Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn internal systems and procedures.
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good analytical skills
• Proven skills in building good customer relationships
• Extended medical and pharmaceutical sales knowledge
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued.
We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients.
With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package.
Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and Flen Health.