West London - Flagship store
£9.75 per hour. Positions for: 35 hours, 20 hours, 15 hours
My client has a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Sales Associates to join their team in the high end retail sector in their brand new flagship store. This is fantastic opportunity to join a first class International Company who are the Worlds’ largest mattress and pillow manufacturer and is consumer focused with a clear vision. Their product is sold through leading retailers including Dreams, Bensons, John Lewis, Furniture Village and key Independents. They own outlet and brand stores in some of the UK’s biggest shopping centres and a successful online business. This position is to manage their flagship store in West London.
A Sales Associate will represent the Store and Brand. Your responsibility will be to provide a first class face to face customer service. You will generate sales through exceptional product knowledge being able to cross and upsell and having the ability to offers alternatives to match the customer’s needs. Coupled this this you will be an integral support to the Store management team.
• Have exceptional knowledge about benefits and uses of each product
• Through product knowledge ensure customer receives an outstanding customer service
• Communicating with managers and attending team meetings
• Be aware of all promotions and advertisements
• Execute daily operational duties assigned by the store management team
• Handling sales transactions including operating of cash registers
• Participate in the process of new deliveries and support the team in receiving and back stoke area clean and organised
• Uphold the store’s cleanliness and external are kept in good order
• Responsive of safety issuers as per policies
• The ideal candidate will be confident, bright and passionate about delivery outstanding customer service
• Driven to exceed sales results
• Have a friendly and engaging personality operating with honesty and integrity at all times
• An excellent communicator
• Maintain a smart and presentable appearance
• Flexible and a willingness to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job