Business Development/Sales- PropTech - £25000
Exciting Fully-funded startup
PropTech, short for property technology, is one of London’s fastest growing tech sectors. The past two years has seen an explosion of new, disruptive startups and recently larger property firms have started to take an active interest in how technology may affect their businesses.
Hyre are pleased to represent our client, a series A funded Proptech startup which is a real estate platforms. Their clients are property developers that are looking to connect with consultants and professionals who are part of the typical development process.
Based in London they are looking for a business development executive to join their fast growing and energetic sales division. Reporting to the Head of Sales you will be tasked with helping the company ensure it continues to prosper by growing their database and helping drive new users to their platform.
This role would suit a recent graduate or someone with a couple of years’ property industry experience focused on sales. Experience and understanding of the challenges faced by small businesses would also be an advantage.
- Contact potential Business customers to introduce the company's services
- To follow up on all leads to ensure a constant and consistent performance
- To hit and exceed sales targets as set out in your commission package
- Deliver your sales target which is outlined in your commission package
- Update your manager with information about your pipeline
- Familiarise yourself with the portfolio of products & services and the sales tools provided to assist you
- To champion customer needs and get the best outcome for both the customer and the company
It is essential that all prospective candidates meet the following criteria:
- At least 12 months sales experience
- Experience selling into the lettings/estate agency market is ideal but not essential
- A proven sales track record
- Be credible, articulate and client facing
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills
- Have a natural flair for sales and be hungry to overachieve on all sales targets
- This company is dynamic and going through a period of sustained and impressive growth - it is an opportunity to join a superb and award-winning startup.
- Business Development
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job