Sales Associate In Luxury Menswear Tailoring & Accessories Retail
This premium tailoring and accessories brand is looking for a Sales Associate for their store based in the Piccadilly Arcade, Jermyn Street SW1Y
About Benson & Clegg
Benson & Clegg is a bespoke tailors, gentlemen's outfitters and makers of luxury men's accessories. Since 1937 we have dressed the modern gentleman from our flagship store at 9 Piccadilly Arcade in Jermyn Street. Tailors to His Majesty King George VI, Harry Benson and Thomas Clegg have created a unique tailoring profile, which continues to this day. Our suits pay homage to the classic West End cut; snapping in at the waist and with an elegant flare through the seat, creating a flattering silhouette which suits virtually all figures. Providing a relaxed bespoke experience, we take time to understand the customer’s individual needs, crafting a suit with passion and expertise, ensuring true comfort and effortless style. Benson & Clegg specialise in providing a unique selection of buttons, cufflinks, ties and badges. Handmade by artisans and designed to evoke the essence of each customer’s personality. At the forefront of fine tailoring and accessories, Benson & Clegg ensures you are always dressed for the occasion.
Your new role:
- You will be 'front of house’, responsible for engaging clients in store and assisting them with their purchases and enquiries
- You will build outstanding relationships with customers
- You will conduct general store operations such as restocking, stock taking, and ensuring a pristine environment - all completed to the highest standard
- You will assist customers to try on our range of ready to wear garments and arrange for tailored alterations where required.
- You will be dynamic and personable, a confident and articulate communicator
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a genuine passion for menswear and tailoring, especially the premium market and an interest in the retail and fashion industry
- Have a keen interest in bespoke tailoring, menswear and traditional men's styling
- Have previous experience in retail, ideally menswear / accessories and be able to provide exceptional customer service by greeting and demonstrating an excellent knowledge of product and brand
- Have previous experience with made to measure tailoring, though this is desirable rather than essential, as expert training will be provided by our Head Cutter who oversees all tailoring.
- Be dynamic and personable, a confident and articulate communicator
- Be driven to succeed and motivated to achieve personal and store goals enhancing and developing the business
- Maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising and housekeeping standards within the store, in keeping with a premium Mayfair establishment.
- Be smartly dressed and very presentable at all times.
We are looking for the successful applicant to be able to work a 5 day working week, which will include Saturday.
In return, Benson & Clegg offer a boutique environment that is friendly and close knit. We offer a competitive salary, generous staff discount and holiday days. We are a small company looking to grow and expand our brand, and dynamic individuals with a desire to contribute and share in that expansion will be particularly rewarded.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job