Sales Assistants - Croydon & Sutton
Sales Assistants - Croydon and Sutton areas - Full Time & Part Time - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START
H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK. In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker in the UK and Scotland.
Due to our outstanding continuing success, we are seeking a mixture of full time and part time Sales Assistants within our stores in Croydon and Sutton areas.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a great team and receive outstanding training and career development.
We have immediate interview availability, so please send your CV without delay for you best career move!
Customer Services Assistants / Sales Assistants / Retail Assistants
Engaging with customers throughout the day, offering them a range of services and solutions to meet their needs. Building long term and useful relationships with our customer community, you are an integral part of the running of a store.
- Serving customers and discussing various products whilst determining the customer’s needs
- Completing all transactional paperwork (paper and electronic)
- Testing and valuating jewellery and electronic products
- Building valuable and long term relationships with customers
- Excellent retail sales experience within a busy store
- Customer service/retail sales experience
- Good understanding of Maths
- Fluent English speaker
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Friendly and engaging demeanour
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Proactive approach
- Personable and approachable
What we offer:
Based in our Croydon and Sutton stores
Full time roles are 37.5 hours per week and we have various part time hours to suit; Please note, all vacancies include working Saturdays on a regular basis.
£7.80 per hour (regardless of age)
Company benefits including holiday pay, pension and season ticket loans
Working as part of a friendly team.
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"