*Seasonal Sales Assistant - Rushden Lakes (Part-time)*
PANDORA is fast approaching the busiest and most exciting time of the year. With Christmas around the corner, we are currently seeking enthusiastic and results-driven Seasonal Sales Assistants to join our team for the festive period. If you are a pro-active sales professional who enjoys delivering world-class service and you are excited to join a high performing team then we'd love to hear from you.
Please note that all temporary contracts will end on 9th January. We are excited to share that we will be looking to fill our open permanent Sales Assistant vacancies with our top performing temps.
Our Seasonal Sales Assistants will join the team as brand ambassadors and are the essential link between our beautiful products and our customers. Coached by the store management and training teams, our Seasonal Sales Assistants contribute to the success of the store by driving sales, excelling in customer service and offering their knowledge of the product and brand.
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using key selling skills; focusing on KPIs to maximise each selling opportunity
- Confidently promote the PANDORA brand, products and services to provide an unforgettable customer experience and encourage customer loyalty
- Create and develop a bond with our customers by providing exemplary service
- Follow company guidelines to merchandise the store and maintain high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment and personal presentation
- Support with all store operational tasks including stock management, operating the till system and handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
- Support your Manager and team by complying with all store policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
We are looking for passionate and motivated team players with strong selling skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Our stores offer a busy and fast-paced environment with frequent long queues of customers waiting to be served. To succeed you will need to be a customer focused sales assistant with a positive "can-do" attitude and enjoy working as part of a team
You must be fully flexible and available to work throughout the duration of your contract including weekends and Bank Holidays
- No annual leave will be approved during this period due to company holiday black-out period
We are the largest Jewellery brand in the world and our people are an integral part of our success. To reward the team our generous benefits package includes:
- A competitive pay rate and bonus package
- Generous 55% employee discount on all PANDORA product
- Participation in our Christmas Incentive scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the relevant skills - Please click Apply to submit your application
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- People Skills
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'