About the Company
Build-A-Bear Workshop is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own furry friend retail-entertainment experience.
Sales Assistants are fun, genuine, and team oriented individuals who contribute to store sales and Guest satisfaction goals by providing individual and groups of Guests a unique and memorable "WOW" experience. Providing this experience includes, but is not limited to, assisting with choosing, stuffing, dressing, naming, and purchasing their new furry friends, while maintaining store visual and housekeeping standards.
- Provide a personalised, enjoyable and memorable experience for Guests of all ages
- Create a great First Impression in the Shopping Centre
- Greet all Guest that visit our store and welcome them to Build a Bear Workshop
- Explain the Build-A-Bear Workshop process to all guests that are visiting
- Engage Guests in conversation
- Assist Guests in choosing, stuffing, dressing, naming, and taking home (purchasing) a new furry friend
- Contribute to total store results by recommending items to maximise sales and enhance the Guest’s experience
- Deliver an outstanding and magical Heart Ceremony that is specific to each individual Guest after they stuff their bear
- Insure Guests are aware that we offer parties for all ages and all occasions
- Support our company party commitments by delivering a great party experience
- Knowledge of workshop sales goals, Guest satisfaction expectations, and promotional objectives
- Maintain visual and housekeeping standards to create the brand experience unique to Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Delivery handling and general sales floor and back office housekeeping
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- All other tasks as may be assigned by store management
- Is out-going, ambitious and success oriented
- Exceptional communication and selling skills
- Models personal and professional integrity
- Is flexible and adaptable in a fast paced work environment
- Enjoys a high energy environment and demonstrates an appreciation for children of all ages
Position type: Part-Time (4-40 hours)
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'