Sales Assistant 18k basic - 26k OTE
iSmash is the UK’s leading specialist in the express repair of smartphones, tablets and computers. Our mission is to provide our customers with the fastest, most convenient professional tech repair service.
With 25 stores nationwide and a further 8 opening this year we are looking for energetic and ambitious Sales Specialists to join our rapidly expanding team.
At iSmash we recognise that our employees are the secret behind our success and wherever possible, we have a policy of promoting from within. We are proud that the majority of our management team have worked their way up within the company.
Sales Specialist Job Summary
In your role as Sales Specialist you will ensure that every customer receives a warm, personal and efficient service. You will be responsible for driving our sales performance by identifying and recommending products and services to suit each customer’s needs. You will also be responsible for booking repair customers into our repair schedule and ensuring that both customers and Tech Team are aware of specific repair needs.
Being a Sales Specialist at iSmash is challenging role with some impressive rewards to match. Our generous remuneration scheme offers the potential to earn a bonus of up to 15% of your salary each month in addition to uncapped commission.
Sales Specialist Key Responsibilities
- Greeting customers and assessing their needs
- Selling products and services to repair customers based on their needs
- Liaising with the Tech Team on repair progress
- Booking in repairs
- Exceeding personal and store sales targets
- Maximising customer satisfaction scores
Sales Specialist Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Previous sales experience
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Positive, can-do and friendly personality
- Knowledge or passion for technology is preferred but not essential
- 23 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- On the job Technical repair training available
- Eyecare vouchers
- Discounts on repairs and store purchases
- Clear progression routes
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job