Sales Assistant x5
BIRMINGHAM (B3) | 18+ only
FULL TIME AND IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
This role is perfect for fun, energetic and ambitious individuals looking to grow within a company. We offer a career, not a job. Please do not apply if this does not describe you!
Please consider if you wish to apply you will be contacted within the next 48 hours and invited in for an interview as soon as the next day. Interviews are designed to get to know candidates better and reach a mutual decision moving forward.
We’re looking for a new bunch of fun-loving, enthusiastic individuals to work with our company. Since we’ll expect you to take pride in our customer service and here’s a list of what you can expect from us!
- Full in-house training
- Financial incentives
- Professional and personal growth
- Weekly team nights
- Customer service experience
- Travel opportunities
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - you’ll be expected to own and resolve customer queries at first point of contact
- SALES - prove your profitability by managing and maintaining sales and purchases
- TEAM MANAGEMENT - efficiently managing and working within a small team, ensure your team meets daily goals
- PEOPLE SKILLS - clear communication with clients, field/residential based staff, colleagues and ensuring all client requirements are met
- BRAND/PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE - updating both client/customer information when needed
- HR/PR - completing administration tasks when and if required.
We take our clients goals seriously and make them our own goals. Because our entrepreneurial philosophy and passion to expand matches our clients desire to continually increase their number of customers. The 'common goals' we share with our clients and our ability to match their demands is what allows us to enjoy long-term success, regardless of the current state of the market. That's what separates us apart from other event marketing and promotions companies. At VP Birmingham we believe that anything is possible, and with our forward thinking and structured ambition, we will achieve massive success for many years to come and take VP Birmingham global.
- Excellent customer service skills essential
- Highly organized and process driven individual with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills to liaise with customers, clients and colleagues to achieve results
- Highly motivated and driven with the ability to use own initiative
Please bare in mind we are looking for candidates to start with immediate effect therefore, will be inviting candidates to interview with us as soon as the next day for our new self-employed position.
VP Birmingham will be holding a second stage 'open day’ with successful candidates which will consist of seeing the role first-hand, meeting the team and reaching a mutual decision moving forward. As we work on a self employed, commission only basis, this will take place as an unpaid trial day and will not be covering/reimbursing any travel expenses.
Apply now to secure a face to face interview with our managing director; please be prepared to talk about your interests, your goals and what motivates you professionally.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'