Calling all Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders Looking for a Change from Hospitality…
Do you have experience working in restaurants, bars, cafés, or other hospitality venues?
Would you consider yourself as someone who works well in fast-paced environments?
Are you looking for steady hours and career progression?
If so, we’d love to introduce you to our sales and marketing openings and see if you qualify for our business development program.
Our sales campaigns are fast-paced, fun and vibrant - similar to hospitality but without all the food exchanging hands! The sales campaigns run daily in pre-determined postcodes/locations during normal business hours. At Liberty Outsourcing we create unique marketing strategies for a wide variety of clients, specialising in reconnecting their brands directly to the consumers through face-to-face acquisitions on a residential campaign.
After work, the team likes to head home or enjoy the rest of their evening at local bars and restaurants for some strategic planning for the following day.
As a Sales Assistant, you’ll be:
- Pro-actively attracting customer’s attention
- Answering basic product and service-based questions
- Processing payments and registering new customers
- Taking time to build rapport and engage with customers
- Learning transferable skills to use later in your career
- Working flexible hours on a self-employed basis
Some of the perks and rewards we provide for our top performers include:
- Dinners and drinks at top restaurants in Essex combined with career coaching
- Experience Days and Events (Go-Karting/Spas/Concerts/Sport Matches/ etc.)
- Public Recognition, Awards, Incentives, Uncapped Commission Only Earnings and other bonuses
- Rapid progression for people who show the ability to assume additional responsibility
- National and International trips including London, Manchester, Newcastle, MIA, NYC, CHI and more!
All you need is:
- Experience in hospitality - bar work, kitchen porter, waiting staff, catering, front of house, etc.
- An energetic and lively personality with a positive attitude and desire to succeed
- A genuine passion for working with people (and helping them)
- A strong work ethic, student mentality, and desire to do well
- A reliable work history and ability to work well as part of a team or independently
For Immediate Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply" button. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible. Before reaching a final decision, successful applicants will be invited to spend a full, unearned day in the field observing the sales process to make sure it's the right fit for you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job