Sales Assistant Trainee ~ Full-time NEW OPENINGS AVAILABLE NOW!
Bravington Capital has 5 Sales Assistant Trainee Openings available in Southampton right away.
We have brand new openings available and can offer excellent benefits to those looking to start at entry level such as:
- Full on-site and in-house training available
- Coaching and support from the Managing Director
- Fun team environment
- Goals and progression
- Travel opportunities
As a company, we represent clients, who outsource their marketing and customer acquisitions needs. Our portfolio is continuously growing and we have now worked with the entertainment sector, non-profit organisations, meal delivery services and now the energy sector.
Sales Assistant Trainee Responsibilities:
- Meet customers at pop events, retail kiosks etc
- Register new customers through our clients' platforms
- Raise awareness and promote the brands
- Answer questions and explain the service at hand
- Set goals and targets individually and for the team
- Organise promotional materials
We have flexible freelance/ self-employed openings on a full-time basis. You'll have the chance to earn above the national average as you'll earn commission only for every new customer you register.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Over 18 years of age
- Able to commute to Southampton daily
If you’re looking to work with a company that values work ethic above all and rewards your efforts and impact, apply here now! Our events are within the general Hampshire area and you may be invited to visit one of them for a full unpaid day shadowing experience so that we can make sure it's the right match.