Sales Assistant (Restaurant/Bar/Pub Experience Considered)
Worried about your job in the Hospitality industry? Or the future of hospitality in general?
Looking to start a career in a new industry with opportunities to progress?
Our client does not work in the hospitality industry but many of their successful candidates have, due to the recent pandemic and the uncertain future of the hospitality industry, our client finds more and more of their team started or came from a hospitality background. Our client finds that candidates that have previously worked in pubs, restaurants and bars have the face to face communication and customer service skills they need to grow their business. Hospitality experience is not needed to become successful in this opportunity as they can provide one-on-one coaching for those willing to learn communication and customer service skills that retail experience provides.
Perks of the role:
- Lots of opportunities to progress your career and move into leadership and management roles, some have even progressed on to managing their own office
- Opportunity to learn new skills, travel abroad, travel the UK and meet new people
- Invites to networking events at incredible venues
- Incentives and recognition for those who work the hardest
- Opportunity to earn more than the average hospitality role
- Representing Iconic brands within residential, events or b2b divisions
- You do not need hospitality experience to be successful
- Willingness to learn
- Drive to succeed
- Be able to be positive and enthusiastic everyday
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
- Excellent English speaking skills
This role is available to those looking for an entry level role or a change of industry, all our client asks is an up to date CV with contact information so they can call you easily and invite you for an appointment if you are successful. The role is offered as a self employed and commission only basis so that their sales team can earn between £300 and £600 on average per week.
This opportunity has limited availabilty, therefore candidates that can commit to the equivilent of full time hours are prefered.
Our client asks us to remind applicants that this is an 18+ role and applicants cannot be on a Tier 4 Visa.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'