Sales Assistant (No experience required)
Location: Plymouth, PL1 1HZ
Salary: Average £15,000 - £20,000 Dependent on Performance – Paid weekly with 100% uncapped commission
No experience required
It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be!
About the company:
Personal Development, Progression, Financial Benefits, Travel Opportunities Nationally and Internationally - We’ve got it all!
What does it mean to be a Sales Assistant?
Having opened our company within the events division, our Sales Executive represents some of the biggest brands in the UK with their excellent face to face customer service. Not only is this an interactive role, it encourages you to consistently learn new skills and break your comfort zones.
Responsibilities of the Sales Assistant (No experience required):
- Achieve sales targets
- Need to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Full training will be provided.
- Customer interactions on a face to face basis
What is required?
Nothing fancy! We are not looking for any specific skill set or degree but rather someone who is going to strive to do their best and is willing to learn. As an office we are very sociable, so although having a sense of humour is not mandatory it will make it easier to break the ice!
Requirements of the Sales Assistant (No experience required) role:
- We are considering candidates from various sectors; your attitude to succeed is the most important!
- As a member of our team, you’ll need to be friendly, confident and professional when dealing with both customers and other workers
- We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work towards weekly & monthly sales targets
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Sales Assistant (No experience required) role is right for you then please apply today!