Sales Assistant (No experience required)
Location: Colchester, C01 1NX
Salary: Average £20,000 - £30,000 Dependant on Performance
No experience required
Tired of looking for another job? Well today is your lucky day to find a career!
What does it mean to be a Sales Assistant?
Being a well-established Events and Marketing division their Sales Assistant represents some of the biggest brands in the UK with excellent face to face customer service. Not only is this an active role but it encourages you to constantly learn new skills and break some comfort zones.
What is required?
Nothing! Our client is not looking for any specific skill set or degree but rather someone who is going to strive to do their best and is willing to learn.
As an office they are very social so having a sense of humour is not mandatory however it will make it easier to break the ice.
You will be covering the following sectors: Sales, Marketing, Promotions, Customer Service
Requirements of the Sales Assistant role:
- We will consider candidates from various sectors as long as you have the right attitude to succeed
- As a group Sales Assistant you’ll need to be friendly, confident and professional when dealing with both customers and staff.
- You be a good multi-tasker and be able to handle multiple enquiries at a time.
- We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking people with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work towards monthly sales targets
- National and International travel
- Weekly earnings
- Internal promotions
- First-class mentoring and support
If you feel you’re suitable for this Sales Assistant role, then please apply today!
Within this role you’ll enjoy the opportunity to earn a higher than the usual run of the mill salary, this commission only role provides a platform for uncapped earnings. It is our client’s ongoing mission to support your personal development throughout this incredible opportunity with unbound potential.