No sales experience needed, as training is provided
Our client’s office based in Nottingham is expanding their sales team and looking for individuals to represent their clients brands in sales and marketing campaigns. This is an ideal entry level role for someone looking to gain skills and start a career immediatley.
What do you need to be successful?
- Great verbal communication skills
- Confident and comfortable at engaging with the general public
- Be able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Be available on a full time basis (minimum of 4 days)
- Represent clients and talk to customers in a professional manner at all times
- Engage with the general public face-to-face to perform sales within residential campaigns
- Attend initial and ongoing training sessions to develop skills in marketing, sales and customer service
Our client in Nottingham offer sales and marketing solutions through face to face advertising within residential campaigns, this enable them to pass on the best quality service and sales to their clients. The role they have on offer is a fantastic self employed opportunity for people looking to start or continue a career in sales. This role has great commission only earnings; this allows their sales team to earn an average of £250-£550 per week.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful please click the apply button and follow the application process. If our client feels that you are suitable for the role they will be in contact with you.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'