Sales Assistant Inc Sundays
Location - Barry
Contract - Fixed Term (6 Months)
Hours - 28 hours per week including Sundays
Salary - £8.21 per hour
Age UK believes in a world where everyone can love later life and we are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join our store as a Shop Assistant.
With this particular role as Shop Assistant you will be required to work 4 days per week including every Sunday.
Each Sunday you be responsible for the management of the store, ensuring the store showcases our wonderful donations and taking pride in maintaining a tidy and accessible space for all.
You will be providing our customers with an exceptional sales experience and setting brilliant standards to ensure our customers come back every day of the week.
* Looking to develop a career with Age UK to ensure everyone can love later life
* Positive and outgoing communication skills
* Experience gained within a Retail or Customer Service environment
* Able to demonstrate that you have worked in a position of trust
* Able to lift and move stock
What we offer in return
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* A great pension - We will contribute up to 9%
* Healthcare cashback scheme - money back for routine dental & eye check-ups
* Great shopping discounts and rewards (perfect for pay day!)
* A welcoming, supportive workplace where we recognise a job well done
* With over 320 stores you will be part of a team making a real difference to older people's lives
To comply with UK legislation we cannot accept applications from candidates under the age of 18 as the successful candidate will be required to work on their own in the shop without the aid of other staff.
Is this the job for you? We know that men, of all backgrounds, and men and women from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds are currently under-represented in our workforce, and we want to change this! So we are particularly keen to hear from applicants from these groups.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'