No experience required - Immediate Start - Glasgow
Are you energetic, self-driven and outgoing
Are you looking to develop a new sales career but can't get your foot on that first rung of the ladder
Our client has the opportunity for you!
With a successful headquarters based in Glasgow, our client are looking to expand their business across new cities this year! This means they have exciting opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join the team!
ALL successful candidates must be 18+ and WILL be required to attend meetings in person in the office on a daily basis.
What they can offer:
- Access to coaching in Customer Service / Sales / Marketing and Promotions / Recruitment and Leadership skills
- A flexible schedule
- Fantastic working environment and social calendar
- Successful and established Sales and Customer service team to support you
- Completely uncapped earnings + enticing incentives to supplement earnings and reward hard work and hitting targets, this has allowed top performers in recent weeks to earn £900 a week (that's £45k+ per year)
- Travel opportunities
Experience in previous customer facing roles (retail, hospitality, bar work etc.), could be an advantage however is not necessary as we will provide all the product knowledge training, and coaching that is needed for you to achieve amazing results in your new sales opportunity!
All they require from you is:
- Excellent English communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A passion to deliver high quality customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn and achieve
- A keen interest to work in a team/residential/event sales environment
- Must be willing and able to commute to and work within the Glasgow area
Hard working individuals are rewarded with quick progression based on their own performance. The harder you work, the better you do!
If you have the energy and determination for this self-employed, commission only role, apply now. A member of their recruitment team will be in touch by phone call if you have been shortlisted.
Only candidates over the age of 18 will be considered for this role due to client's requirements. Suitable for recent graduates!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'