Sales Assistant, Cardiff (No experience required)
Based in the heart of Cardiff, we are on the search for new bubbly talent to add to our sales assistant team due to client demand! You do not need previous sales assistant or customer service experience; all you need to bring is some enthusiasm, bags of personality and a desire for success! We have leaders at hand ready to provide you with all the coaching and mentoring you need if you have the ideal character traits. Perfect for graduates looking to earn some extra income and gain valuable skills in sales and customer service!
As we continues to grow and develop we would love for you to be a part of our success!
This Sales Assistant role entails...
- Face-to-face customer interaction with the interest to generate revenue for our clients
- To take part in residential campaigns to get the best possible access to potential customers
- To have brief conversations and perform small presentations for potential customers to provide full product details and sales pitch within small time windows
- To be part of the company culture and represent the company and its core values to other assistants and to customers.
What we offer our new Sales Assistant:
- Immediate Start
- Excellent average weekly earnings
- All team members have the opportunity for national and international travel.
Skill set development;
- Product training
- Customer service
- Business strategy
- Sales techniques
- Team building
- Communication skills
- Presentation and organisational skills
- Industry knowledge
- Problem solving
- Coaching skills / techniques
Would you like the chance to earn much more than minimum wage? Great! To allow you to do this, we have based your earnings on an uncapped commission-only model meaning there truly is no limit to what you can earn in these sales assistant and customer service opportunities! Our Sales Assistant team is self-employed and they enjoy the flexibility it brings along with uncapped commission only earnings that reward hard work and target-driven individuals.
Although no experience is required, previous successful candidates have come from the following backgrounds: customer service, marketing assistant, sales representative, marketing supervisor, sales executive, sales advisor, sales professional, sales consultant, sales leader, direct sales, field sales, marketing executive, retail, call centre, sales assistant, call centre inbound, marketing representative, call centre outbound, bar manager, hospitality, marketing assistant, front of house, direct marketing, sales assistant, canvassing and any other customer service or sales role.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 OR OVER AND A UK/EU CITIZEN.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'