Sales Assistant - Weekly Pay - No Experience Needed
Are you looking for a role with immediate start, a weekly pay to get you going and opportunity to further progress your career? Look no further!
A.Innova are looking for 15+ enthusiastic sales assistant to join our team across the North West area.
On a daily basis, our sales assistant team will work amongst a strong team environment at our event and retail-based locations. You will be working amongst a strong team culture and fast-paced environment.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Product demonstration and brand awareness
- Outstanding face to face customer service
- Promoting products and customer acquisition
- Managing customer enquiries and relationships
- Promoting sales and closing customer sales
- Strong attention to detail
In addition, we are offering 5 sales assistants the opportunity to learn on the role, to teach and train new starts and manage a small team as a team leader/ supervisor. If this is something you are gunning for then let us know today!
Sales Assistant Bonuses:
- Professional, newly refurbished work environment
- Friendly supportive team environment
- Training and development opportunities
- Fun competitions, bonuses and incentives
- Uncapped commission only based earnings
- Opportunities for travel
- Crew nights and social events
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Send your CV through the online application process. As we are in full swing of the interview process, successful candidates will be contacted within 1-3days of application and invited to a preliminary interview with the management team.
Our current events are based within 25 miles of the Liverpool City Centre. Top applicants will be invited to an eye-opening experience to spend a day at one of our even locations to confirm it is a great match for both parties. As this is part of the interview process, this is an unpaid interview day and we are not able to compensate or cover any expenses incurred.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job