Teesside Retail Park, TS17
£19,000 per annum (£9.14 per hour) + bonuses
This role is 40 hours a week full-time and you will be doing 8 hour shifts on the days below:
12 months. Contract could be extended after 12 months but this is based on your performance.
You will be joining an electrical store where you will be representing a leading technology brand and promoting their home entertainment products that they have to offer. This will include products such as:
- Sound Bars - Bluetooth connected & wireless
- Projectors -Portable projectors that project from wired and wireless sources
- Bluray and DVD players - 4k Ultra HD players, some with built in wifi
As a specialist, you will need to explain why the brand is better than competitors by explaining key benefits/features to customers. We are looking for pro-active individuals who can engage with customers to make a sale.
In return you will receive competitive pay, discount on the brands' products and the opportunity to earn an additional bonus, whilst working in a fun environment within a world leading organisation.
- Proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working towards KPIs and targets
- Strong demonstration skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Able to work own your own initiative
- sales jobs
- full time jobs
- customer service jobs
- full-time jobs
- selling jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job